Just yesterday someone asked me if I could give them any tips as it relates to wholesaling. The first thing that came to mind was, "Don't give up!"

I think it was a timely question because this week has been one of the most challenging weeks to date. I felt like I was on an emotional roller coaster, to be quite honest. Deal, no deal - deal, no deal. I felt like I could scream - totally at my breaking point.

It reminds me of when I was in college. MANY days I just wanted to call it quits. Too many papers to write, too many exams to study for, and too many chapters to read. Eventually, after all the papers had been written, all the studying had been done, and all the chapters had been read, there was graduation day - somewhere along the way, I managed to graduate on the Dean's List, and had been inducted into the National Honor Society.

When I look back on all that was going on in my life - running a house, working full-time, being a wife, speaking and working with recovering addicts, I don't know how I did it. But, when I really think long and hard, it was a certain attitude and mindset that was present.

Because, as much as I wanted to, I didn't give up - NO MATTER WHAT! I just continued to put one foot in front of the other until I reached my goal.

It's that same tenacity, persistence and commitment that continues to bolster me when the going gets tough with my wholesaling business.  And a mindset that won't quit, even when I want to just throw my hands up.

The right mindset is everything. Both in life, and as an entrepreneur. Either it will master YOU, or you will master IT.

Listed below are ten mental mindsets and attitudes that continue to empower, inspire and motivate me in my life as a real estate wholesaler. Hopefully they'll do the same for you.



1. Focus on your successes, NOT your failures.


                     










2. Keep your end goal in mind.









3. If they can do it, I can do it.












4. JUST DO IT!













5. Don't give up!












6. You have what it takes to be successful.















7. You've come too far to quit!











8. Do a little more, think a little harder than the next guy!













9. Do what ever is necessary to get the job done...(within reason of course).

















10. Feel the fear and do it anyway!
















11. Stop making excuses!


Make sure to bookmark this post, so that when you come up against those challenging moments in your life as a real estate wholesaler, you have a visual weapon to combat all those negative bug-a-boos that have a way of creeping in from time to time.

I encourage you to share your mental mindset tips that work for you, so that others reading this post can benefit as well.



If you enjoyed this post, please share this on Facebook/Twitter by clicking the share button directly to the right of this post. And oh yeah, share your comments below as well.