You may or may not have heard all the buzz about Marcel Umphery's Wholesaling eManual, which is a brand new real estate wholesaling course that's been released.


This thing is really taking the real estate wholesaling business world by storm.


I must admit, I was very skeptical of all the claims and hype surrounding not only the eManual, but his Flop 2 Flip Nation Nation Blog as well. Having purchased FAR too many real estate investing courses in the past, I figured this was just another 'flash in the pan' type of course.


Boy was I WRONG!


Here's the 'cliff notes' version of the course:


  • How to get started wholesaling houses with no money, no credit and/or experience.
  • Benefits from wholesaling.
  • FAB 5 deal makers.
  • 'We Buy Houses' marketing ammunition.
  • Presenting your first offer.
  • Once your offer is accepted, what to do next?
  • Controlling and closing your deal.
PLUS, phone scripts, direct mail pieces and contracts! And not those contracts that come with those courses that the guru's sell you either. These contracts are contracts that Marcel and his partner Mike Jones use in their wholesaling business everyday.


Just those 3 items ALONE can get you very far, not to mention all the other actionable content that you can LITERALLY take and start using today!


Of course, this isn't everything that's covered in the eManual, but this gives you a bird's-eyed view of what to expect.


Listen, I'm not someone who is easily impressed with what's out there, and I sure as heck don't go around giving reviews, especially on garbage. I have only done one other review, and it wasn't in real estate. I'm just like you, I don't want to be hoodwinked or bamboozled either, and I'm sure as heck not going to start now. I've been burned too many times in the past by so-called guru types, and Marcel Umphery definitely isn't one of those types.


Oh, and in case you were wondering, no, this isn't any paid endorsement. I'm not an affiliate of Marcel's - in fact, he doesn't have an affiliate program. So that should tell you something about the content in this manual.


Look, even if you don't purchase the eManual, (which is a measely $47 by the way) and I HIGHLY recommend that you do, do yourself a favor and at least subscribe to the Flop 2Flip nation blog to get yourself started. I'm still blown away by the content that Marcel has made available over there.


To put it frankly, if you're looking to wholesale real estate the right way, Marcel Umphery and Mike Jones of Flop 2 Flip Nation are definitely two guys you want to learn from - these guys are the real deal.


If you enjoyed this post, please share this on Facebook/Twitter by clicking the share button directly to the right of this post.